Meizu M3 Note Gold, 32 GB
LIST OF SELLING STORES
Exchange may be available
- When an exchange offer is available, it will be displayed in the list above besides the store name.
- The same online price is applicable in all major cities of India which includes Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune and Kolkatta. For any variance, please check the product shopping page.
- Refurbished products are indicated in the list above with the "Refurbished" tag besides the "In Stock" Label, the others are new products. To know more about refurbished products, please read - What exactly are Refurbished products?
Description of Meizu M3 Note Gold, 32 GB
Meizu M3 Note launched in India by Meizu Technology Co., Ltd, a Chinese consumer electronics company based in Zhuhai, Guangdong. Founded in 2003, Meizu began as a manufacturer of MP3 players and later MP4 players. As of 2008, Meizu moved its focus from MP3 and MP4 players to smartphones, with their first smartphone being the Meizu M8. Meizu is one of the top ten smartphone manufacturers in China with 8.9 million units sold worldwide in the first half of 2015.
With 2 variants (2GB and 3GB) in place, Meizu M3 Note's 3GB variant has the following specifications.
Battery Life And Processor
The M3 note bears a 4100mAh battery, which is undeniably one of the highlights of the smartphone. You can have your phone going all day long without having to worry about charging, even on extensive use. It runs Flyme 5 OS based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 Octacore Processor.
Display Feature And Camera Output
The display is a neat 5.5 inch full HD LTPS garnered with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels on 403 ppi, to view superior quality and enhanced visuals. There is a 13MP primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture and PDAF autofocus and a 5MP front camera with an aperture of f/2.0. The primary camera is fixed with a Corning Gorilla 3 lens protective glass for extra safety.
Size, Storage And Connectivity
The phone is not too heavy with an easy to handle weight163 gms. The size wise dimensions are 153.6x75.5x8.2mm. of The device runs on 3GB RAM for efficient multitasking and comes a cool 32GB internal storage. It supports expandable storage through a hybrid dual-SIM. Connectivity comes in via dual SIM where both the SIMs support 4G network. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS.
The sensor facility includes accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, and magnetometer sensors.
Meizu M3 Note Gold, 32 GB - EMI & Online Purchase Details
- EMI is available on Credit Cards Only
- EMI is generally supported on the following bank cards: ICICI, American Express, HDFC, Citibank, Kotak, IndusInd, SBI, HSBC and Axis. Other cards may be supported as well, please check on the payment page.
- As of now, EMI is NOT available on Debit Cards.
- EMI is NOT available on payments made using Net Banking or Cash on delivery
- Cheque payments are not accepted by any online store
- Meizu M3 Note Gold, 32 GB best price online in India is Rs. 6999
- Meizu M3 Note Gold, 32 GB on EMI would be approximately Rs. 630 for 12 months.
- To buy the product on EMI, select "EMI using Credit Card" option on the payment page.
- There will be no upfront charges (no downpayment), the first installment would appear in your next credit card bill.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 4,000.
- Meizu M3 Note Gold, 32 GB may be available on COD (Cash on Delivery), please enter your pincode on the Store Page after you click on Go To Store button.
- If you need a credit card, Apply for Free Credit Card: STD Bank Card
Price History of Meizu M3 Note Gold, 32 GB
Here is the price history of Meizu M3 Note Gold, 32 GB.
What device do you crave to buy next?
Your Vote has been saved.